Wednesday 9 September 2009

How can I improve my hotel website?

How can I improve my hotel website?

This is a question which comes up time and time again in discussions so I thought it may be helpful to share some of my ideas and experience by creating a list and making it available on my website. The list is written in my own words rather than techincal jargon and includes points for you to consider whether you are building a new website or planning an update of your current website.

I hope you will take a few moments to downlaod and read the list - it may just help you when you are talking to your web designer or  web marketing company.

If any has any additions or comments then I would be delighted to hear from you.

Download a copy of the list in PDF format here.

No comments:

Post a Comment